Last updated: September 5, 2017
- Program Description. Placed, Inc. (Placed) operates the Panel App, Frequent Flyer, and Give 2 Charity mobile applications (each, an "Application"). The Program is a rewards program sponsored by Placed that allows you to earn points in each Application by performing certain activities (the "Points"). You may redeem Points for rewards in the Application in which the points were earned.
- Eligibility. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of enrollment and who have mobile devices compatible with the Application. Void where prohibited by law.
- Enrolling in the Program. If you meet the eligibility requirements described above, you may create an account and enroll in the Program by completing all of the following steps:
- Download and install an Application on your compatible mobile device. Note that you can only collect points from one Application per mobile device.
- Create an account by entering a valid email address, phone number, selecting a password, and tapping "Create Account."
A Placed Points Program Account ("Account") will be created for you after you enroll in the Program. Limit: one Account per person. A single person may not have an Account in multiple Applications. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Account information and are encouraged to check your Account regularly. The person who is the holder of the email address used to register for the Program will be deemed the Account owner.
- Points. The number of points you earn and redeem will be tracked in your Account. You can earn points in the following ways:
- Location Sharing. You can earn Points--up to 33 a day--for each hour Placed is able to collect GPS location information sent from your mobile device. Placed may not be able to collect GPS location information if your mobile device is not powered on, connected to a wireless network, operating an Application, and set to allow the Application to collect your GPS location when it is operating in the background. Additionally, Placed may not be able to collect GPS location information from your mobile device if your device has low battery life. On iOS mobile devices, Placed may not be able to collect your device's GPS location while the Application is operating in the background if there has not been a significant change in the device's location, such as 500 meters or more, in the last hour. Placed may not be able to collect your device's GPS location if the Application is connected through a VPN.
- Profile Completion. You can earn Points for completing your profile. After submission of your completed profile, you will earn the number of Points offered in the Application.
- Survey Completion. At Placed's discretion, you may be offered the opportunity to complete surveys to earn points in the Application. To complete a survey, you must answer all required questions. You will earn points for each survey completed, up to 33 Points a day.
- Referrals. You can earn points by referring people to the Application. To earn points for referrals, you can go to the Referrals section of the Application, tap the add button, and share your referral link with your contacts. If your contact has never been a member of the Program, follows your referral link to the referral site, enters their email address to get a link to download the Application, and uses the same email address to enroll in the Program for the first time, you will earn 10% of the Points your referred contact earns from location sharing as described above. You may only send the referral link if you have permission from the recipient to contact them via the contact method you select. Placed may terminate your Account if it suspects you have sent the referral link to recipients who you do not have permission to contact.
- Promotional Points. Placed may offer the opportunity to earn additional Points for completing certain tasks. You can earn the Points offered by completing the task before the offer expires.
Placed's decisions regarding the awarding of points are final and binding. Earned Points that are determined to be earned in violation of these Terms will be disqualified and removed from your Account. Points have no cash value and do not constitute your property. Points may be revoked at any time as described in these Terms. Placed may change the number of Points awarded for each activity as well as the activities eligible for Points at its discretion. If you believe that Points were not properly accrued to your Account, you must contact email@example.com within 10 days of the award date.
- Redeeming Points. Points may be redeemed by clicking the "Redeem Now" button on the Points screen in the Application, choosing a reward, and tapping the "Confirm Entry" button. The number of points required to redeem a reward may be modified by Placed at any time in its sole discretion. Points redeemed for sweepstakes entries are subject to the Placed Sweepstakes Official Rules. All points redemptions are final.
- Point Expiration. Unredeemed Points expire if you do not earn any Points for 90 days. After 90 days, Placed may close your Account.
- Additional Restrictions.
- You may not modify the Application in any way. You may not modify your mobile device or its software in any way that may alter or affect its performance or the operation of the Application.
- You may not create an Account or participate in the Program for any commercial purpose. You may not sell Points or your Account. You may not transfer Points between Accounts or combine Accounts.
- Points may not be sold, and are not transferrable or assignable for any reason, including upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise by operation of law.
- Violation of these Terms or the Law. Placed may discontinue your participation privileges and terminate your Account in its sole discretion if it believes that you have acted in a manner inconsistent with these Terms or the law or have engaged in any fraudulent activity with respect to the Program. If your Account is terminated, your Point balance and any redeemed but unfulfilled rewards will be forfeited. In addition to forfeiture, Placed reserves the right take any appropriate administrative and/or legal action as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Modifications and Termination of the Program. Placed may modify, suspend, or terminate the Program and these Terms at any time in its sole discretion. These changes may impact or terminate your ability to earn and redeem Points. Placed will provide notice of modifications, suspensions, or termination of the Program by posting notice on its website, www.placed.com. The current version of these Terms will be available at https://www.placed.com/points-program. Any modification, suspension, or termination of the Program by Placed will be effective immediately upon posting notice. Your continued participation in the Program constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms.
- Publicity Release. By participating in the Program, you grant Placed the right to publish your first and last name, demographic information, and state or province on its website and in its advertising and promotional materials. You understand and agree that you will not receive any payment or consideration for any such use.
- Errors and disputes. Placed is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in the Program. All disputes regarding eligibility, earning or redemption of Points, or your compliance with these Terms will be resolved by Placed in its sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability. Participation in the Program is subject to the disclaimers and limitations of liability found in the Terms of Service.
- Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. The Arbitration provision of our Terms of Service applies to any disputes arising out of these Terms or your participation in the Program.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Consumer Rights. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of your statutory rights as a consumer.