Placed (http://www.placed.com), the leader in location-driven insights and mobile ad intelligence, is looking for an analytical and Campaign Manager. This role will lead our efforts to grow the active users of our mobile apps in accordance with company goals, and will have the ability to help establish our long-term objectives and strategy for growth.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for analyzing data and optimizing efforts to acquire mobile app users efficiently and at scale. This role will be expected to utilize multiple channels, including paid advertising, SEO, social media, mobile analytics, word-of-mouth and more. This position will also work with internal teams to improve upon the user experience of our mobile apps and increase user retention.
- 4-6 years in a role managing and optimizing campaigns from start to finish to drive acquisitions efficiently (SEM, Display or Mobile experience required)
- Proven ability to set and achieve performance goals for user growth with a focus on acquiring loyal users
- Experience managing partners, including negotiating rates and monitoring performance, with the desire to continually seek out, evaluate and test new solutions
- Creative thinker that can regularly produce new ideas and execute tests quickly to identify additional opportunities to bring in new users efficiently and at scale
- Self-motivated individual who will take the initiative to solve problems creatively and see projects through to completion
- Previous app marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Grow app user base in line with company goals
- Collaborate with Director of Operations to develop long-term growth initiatives and develop strategic plan to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Evaluate new partners and negotiate terms and pricing as necessary
- Utilize channels such as advertising, SEM, app store optimization, social media, word-of-mouth and more to generate new users
- Identify new tactics and channels to grow user base at an efficient cost, and at scale
- Work with internal teams (engineering, product, inference) to develop new features and apps, based on user feedback, A-B tests and app analytics
Placed (http://www.placed.com) is a fast-growing mobile startup focused on giving brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior. We have offices in Seattle and New York City and are funded by Madrona Venture Group and Two Sigma Ventures. We have been featured on The New York Times, Forbes, CNN, CBS News and TechCrunch.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
About Placed, Inc.
Placed is the leader in location-driven insights and mobile ad intelligence. Measuring billions of locations across the world’s largest opt-in mobile location panel, Placed provides the most complete understanding of consumers’ offline behaviors.
Connecting the physical and digital worlds, Placed gives brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of mobile ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior. Founded in January 2011, Placed is headquartered in Seattle and is backed by Madrona Venture Group and Two Sigma Ventures. For more information about Placed and its location solutions, please visit: http://www.placed.com/